Saturday, July 31, 2010

A funky Fairy Present

My little mans friend Sofie is turning 3 and I was stumped for ideas for cute girly gifts!  Her mom wanted a personalized towel but I gave her that for her birthday last year, so I needed a new idea!  I found a tutu in my "already made gifts" closet and went from there.  I thought a cute dress up outfit would be perfect!  I wanted to make fairy wings but the only problem was... I had no nylon to make the wings.  Luckily, Sofies mom loves zebra as much as I do, so we went with zebra fairy wings.  Of course I couldn't stop there, so I decided at midnight to start a fairy wand!  This entire present turned out sooo cute!
The Cute Tutu!  I spent 20 minutes "de-wrinkling" it to put it in a box and wrinkle it again... Oh well!

The fairy wings!  They turned out so much cuter than I thought they would

Together

The super cute failry wand!  This picture doesn't do it justice!

And just when I thought I was done... I added glitter spray!

The tutu all wrapped and ready!  I still have no idea how to wrap the fairy wings and wand!

No comments:

Post a Comment