Sunday, March 13, 2011

"I wanted to see what would happen!"

The little guy that I take care of has been planning his class party for months.  He finally decided to go with a toy story theme (since that's what his birthday party was going to be).  We talked and talked and finally decided on the aliens.  I figured they were probably the easiest to make.  The hardest part of the whole process was trying to find the sour green punch straws.
Here is 12 of the 20 I made.  They are actually super easy to make.  Just a little green frosting, a little white and some black gel.
and here is what the title comes from.  On our way to school, I hear my little guy say "uh-oh!", as i looked back I saw cupcakes all over our special cupcake box.  I began to fret, I fixed them up and asked what on earth happened.  He said, "I shook the box to see what would happen!" OH MY!! I was NOT a happy nanny!  But, at the same time, he was being a normal 5 year and trying to figure the world out

No comments:

Post a Comment