Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fishy birthday!

Last Thursday our little guy turned two and asked for a "fishy birthday"!  He had only one request and that was for my good friend tina to make him "Tina Rainbow Cupcakes"! I have no idea where he got this idea but he was set on it.  I even asked if I could make them and he said "no, only tina". 

A homemade banner that I actually made for his dino party last year.
Some of the food table.  We had a dessert party! 
A cute balloon fish.  Found this idea online somewhere and they turned out soo cute!
The aquarium wall!  I wish I had a better picture!
The beloved cupcakes! Tina did an AMAZING job!
We found this cute fish cookies at a local bakery!
And my amazing husband leading the kids in the "sharky" song!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these :) I have to share the cupcakes with Charity, she is into making them these days as well ! and of course Brandon is as cute as ever :) thx for sharing !

    ReplyDelete